Saturday, February 18, 2012

Socks

The problem with knitting one sock and not knitting the next one right away is you sometimes forget the details; cast on, rows for the cuff, how many rows for the leg, how many stitches you picked up for the gusset etc. Also, what yarn you're using.

These socks were in the bottom of my knitting basket...no notes attached. I'm doing my best to figure out sock one so I can finish sock 2. I cast on 68, that was easy. I knit 20 rows of 2x2 rib...easy. I'm guessing, since I do everything in even numbers, the leg is 50 rows. The hardest part will be figuring out the heel flap and gussets...:(. I have no hope in figuring out what yarn I used..oh well! I do know it's wool and it's fingering weight :)

* I published this post from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment