Monday, January 9, 2012

Mystery Sock Knitting

I'm going to admit it right off the bat...I'm being a total copy cat. I joined the Blathnet Mystery knit along on Ravelry. Karen joined too (will add link to her blog later...I'm blogging from my iPhone and I have no clue how to add a link). That's not the copy cat part...I joined before I knew she did. BUT, the other day she posted a picture of her mystery sock in progress....a very pretty purple.
See what I mean?? I totally went and used purple for mine too!! I loved hers so much and my mom LOVES purple so I couldn't resist :)

I'm using Dirty Water DyeWorks yarn (link to follow). They're a local company (Arlington) and so far, the yarn (Bertha...80% merino, 10% cashmere and 10% nylon) is awesome! I chose "Lupine" for these socks but I also purchased "Storm" for another time. I love supporting local business and do so whenever possible!

1 comment:

  1. Your cuff looks great! And you should know you aren't the only copy cat. Beth is also using purple. There must be something in the air:)

    ReplyDelete